Belbin® 360 Profiling – Team Building
The Belbin® Team Role model is used by over 40% of the top 100 companies in the UK, at the United Nations, the World Bank and thousands of other organisations throughout the world to enhance high performance teams. Belbin Team Roles are used to identify people’s behavioural strengths and weaknesses in the workplace. This session is about uncovering, highlighting, and maximising strengths while being aware of, and managing, possible “allowable weaknesses.”
By offering a unique Belbin Report, you gain insight to the personalities working together in your teams. Capitalising on your team’s strengths and allowable weaknesses builds productive working relationships and thus productive output.
All roles have their own value in the collaboration of a team.
- Maximise individual contribution by understanding strengths
- Achieve greater team output and effectiveness
- Build well-balanced teams
- Reflect on the entire team profile and discuss any gaps
- Understand how team members are perceived by others (360° profiles only)