Da Vinci Code
In this highly engaging activity, teams are challenged to make a da Vinci Bridge and work out a special code – easier said than done!
Da Vinci Code challenges teams to master a technique dating all the way back to 1502 by using the plans for a bridge designed for the Sultan of Bajazet II. Teams are challenged to think creatively, work together, and think of innovative links and connections which illustrate that a strong, simple form can be a strong force.
A simple, creative struture can lead to strong, innovative results
- Learn the importance of agility and collaboration
- Exert a unified effort to achieve a challenging result
- Drive the message of a “before” versus “now” or a “bridge to the future”
- Develop important problem-solving and solution driven innovation
- Understand the value of simplicity
- Engage in a outdoor activity which is accessible and inclusive
MIN 12 – 100+