Emotions are a part of our everyday lives, both at home and at work. Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the ability to comprehend your emotions and manage them effectively.
This one-day programme supports any communication, leadership or other programme your team is undergoing. By understanding emotional intelligence, individuals become more adaptable, stay calm under pressure, and implement positive change in the organisation. Research shows that people who have a high level of Emotional Intelligence are stronger leaders, better decision makers, foster better relationships,and influence others more effectively in the workplace.
Please note that this is not available as a Public Course.
According to the Center for Creative Leadership, 75% of careers are derailed for reasons related to emotional competencies.
- Improve emotional self awareness and awareness of motivation and de-motivation
- Understand how emotions impact business results
- Apply tools to manage personal emotions and those of others more efficiently
- Build stronger business relationships
- Learn to respond rather than react