Group Training Techniques
This 3-day programme, recognised by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), is a practical and interactive guide on the best practices in a group training setting.
This programme equips trainers to train confidently in front of a group keeping all your organisation’s internal training programmes at an equal and professional standard. Packed with tips and techniques, it enables delegates to deliver interactive training sessions that holds their trainees interest and develops their skills and confidence as a trainer of groups.
Please note that this is not available as a Public Course.
The best trainers challenge delegates to push past perceived limitations
- Distinguish between different types of training solutions
- Identify the skills and qualities required to be an excellent trainer
- Demonstrate an appropriate training session
- Practice designing and delivering a group training session structure
- Demonstrate effective questioning techniques
- Display effective use of visual aids