Impact 5 ® – The 5 Business Accountabilities Of Leadership (Business Simulation)
Impact5® is a leadership training game. It lays the foundation for a new mind-set that includes the full range of managerial responsibilities and behaviours. It helps managers link their competencies to the company’s performance. As a result, your managers discover five key leadership accountabilities and learn how to lead for results.
The 5 Impact Accountabilities are:
1. Executing for Results
2. Managing Change
3. Developing Talent
4. Influencing the Business
5. Building Personal Effectiveness
Please note that this is not available as a Public Course.
Learn to lead by example with Impact 5®
- Take ownership of personal effectiveness in development opportunities and continual learning
- Commit to the development of talent for the enterprise as well as the department function
- Learn to influence the business beyond immediate departmental responsibilities
- Understand and commit to balancing “now-focused” and “future-focused’ accountabilities
- Use appropriate “critical thinking guides” to analyse leadership situations in each of the accountability areas