Mission To Mars – Team Building
‘Mission to Mars’ is an energising opening or closing filler to any team building event which focuses on the need for sharing information, achieving unified success, and team spirit.
It takes one and a half hours to instruct the team to build a rocket prototype and launch it successfully to Mars! Sub-teams compete to have the most launches by the end of the deadline. Mission to Mars is an ideal conference filler and can be a motivational injection to any event!
One small step as an individual, one giant leap as a team!
- Offer your team a physical fun activity to your schedule
- Emphasise the need to share best practice
- Stress the Importance of perseverance and motivation
- Energise your team building or conference
- Discuss the need for goal setting and achievement of goals