Right Turns ® – Change Management (Discovery Learning)
Right Turns® is a powerful classroom-based learning experience focused on change management that guides employees and managers to explore the realities of change and the actions and behaviours that lead to success! Delegates work with a Discovery Map and change management cards that prompt discussions and challenges of managing change and the obstacles faced on this journey.
The key benefit of going on Right Turns® change management is giving your managers and their employees an action plan to manage change in your organisation successfully.
Please note that this is not available as a Public Course.
Employees who participate will:
- Identify the key phases and milestones that accompany successful organisational changes
- Articulate the urgency of change in organisations today and the ways in which change decisions can be made and acted upon
Managers who participate will:
- Understand ways in which managers influence and guide change initiatives
- Describe the overall leadership skills and personal attributes that are important to success
- Articulate the most critical skills in relation to a specific organisational/department change
MANAGERS 6 HOURS