The Escape Room
In this challenging activity teams are locked in a room. The doors are chained shut (in theory) and there are just 60 minutes to escape. The pressure mounts as the countdown begins!
The combination to the lock is made up of a number of digits. Each team must find problem solve to get ONE of those digits, only when used together and in the right order will they unlock the chains. Teams find the crucial digits by solving 8 problems. But all is not as it seems – it is very easy to go wrong if they are not organised and paying attention!
Collaboration is an essential part of building an enthusiastic, happy, and creative team!
- Examine how well teams perform when working under pressure
- Promote collaboration and challenging problem solving
- Practice time-management and meeting a tight deadline
- Highlight the value of teams interacting and sharing data with other teams
- Provide a mentally challenging team activity without leaving the room and with no physically demanding component
1 HOUR +